This project is concerned with any artist, creator or performer who considers themselves to be a folk artist and is active in England. It does not matter where the folk culture originated, only where the activity is taking place. If a folk art originated in Scotland, Wales or Ireland, so long as it is happening in England and engages with digital tools or resources it will be included; Highland dancing at a festival in Cornwall, Welsh Male Voice Choirs in a concert hall in Manchester or Irish musicians in a pub in London.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Digital Folk Report has launched! 2nd March 2018
- Tickets available for the launch of the Digital Folk Report on 13 February 26th January 2018
- Digital Folk Report to be launched soon! 23rd December 2017
- Digital Folk Report 6th October 2017
- Digital Folk conference – registration now open! 9th February 2017