It may seem odd to many folk artists to include Cornish folk arts with English folk arts, but as this place is within politically defined nation of England, and is covered by England’s funding bodies and policies, we are including Cornwall and its folk arts within the scope of the project. We are fully aware of the cultural, linguistic and political sensitivities surrounding Cornwall’s status, but for the purposes of this project at this time, it is included within the geographical boundary.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Digital Folk Report has launched! 2nd March 2018
- Tickets available for the launch of the Digital Folk Report on 13 February 26th January 2018
- Digital Folk Report to be launched soon! 23rd December 2017
- Digital Folk Report 6th October 2017
- Digital Folk conference – registration now open! 9th February 2017