There are many ways to participate in this project. You can email or write to us, or you can find us on social media (Twitter, FaceBook & Pinterest). You can also keep an eye out for us at events such as festivals, performances and sessions and come and have a chat (you’ll recognise us from our mugshots on the Project Team pages.) We also have a forum on this website that we would love you to have a look at, join in the discussions and let us know what you think. If you run a specific folk arts based website, have designed an app, created a tool or regularly use digital tools or resources as a folk artist please do get in touch.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Digital Folk Report has launched! 2nd March 2018
- Tickets available for the launch of the Digital Folk Report on 13 February 26th January 2018
- Digital Folk Report to be launched soon! 23rd December 2017
- Digital Folk Report 6th October 2017
- Digital Folk conference – registration now open! 9th February 2017